Education & Medical Training
- Bachelor of Medicine and Science (MBBS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) in general medicine at St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences (formerly St. John’s Medical College).
- Medicine and Cardiology training in England, Republic of Ireland, and was awarded Master of Science (MSC) at Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, Dublin Republic of Ireland.
- Internal Medicine Residency at State University of New York, Coney Island Hospital, New York.
- Cardiology Fellowship at Weill Cornell Medical College at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine certified in Internal Medicine and Adult Cardiovascular disease and participates in Maintenance of Certification